Dog Almighty is a professional dog training and walking business which was founded by Sue Walsh in 2011. Dog Almighty offers dog training and dog behaviour advice throughout the Nelson and Tasman regions.
|Sue Walsh Image ©|
Sue is the owner/manager at Dog Almighty and also a professional dog trainer and behaviour counsellor. Sue worked with dogs in Europe and the USA before moving to New Zealand and setting up Dog Almighty. She has always been fascinated by animal behaviour and passionate about working with dogs. She loves working with homeless dogs, giving them the helping hand they need to find a caring home. Sue is the co-founder and Dog Advisor for local charity Second Chance.
- Certified Dog Behaviour Consultant with International Association of Animal Behaviour Counsellors (IAABC)
- Internship in dog training and behaviour at the San Francisco SPCA
- Diploma in Canine Studies with Oxford College (UK),
- Certified graduate of the dog*tec Advanced Dog Walking Academy
- Key note speaker at the APDTNZ annual conference in 2012
- Degree and a masters degree in law (BCL, LLM) and a keen interest in animal welfare law.
Michele is an experienced dog handler and trainer. She is one of our talented class instructor for Mutts with Manners, Life Skills for Dogs and Beginners Nose Work,
Michele is a qualified and practicing vet nurse. She is a member of the Nelson Dog Training Club and is kept busy training her handsome German Shepard called Zero.
- Nelson Polytechnic Animal Care and Veterinary Nursing Certificates
Lynn is our wonderful Dog Walker and Class Assistant. She has always had a keen interest in animal behaviour, keeping horses as well as dogs from an early age. In the past she has bred and shown dogs. For several years Lynn has been a farmer with her own team of working dogs. Lynn is also a qualified and practicing vet nurse.
National certificate in Animal Care
National certificate in Veterinary Nursing.
Website by WeDoWebsites